1. What's Provided
A full brief is provided to hirers, which includes driving instructions and maps. No licence is required. We will drive with you initially until you are comfortable and confident with the vessel. We will also meet you on the last day of your hire and drive the vessel back to the Marina. The vessels have easy to use controls with upper deck steering stations (the Sea Venture has upper and lower steering stations).
Both vessels are powered with (environmentally friendly) 4-stroke twin outboard motors, and are complete with tenders. Our boats also have electric anchor winches.
Our vessels comply with all QLD Maritime safety regulations.
The Sea Venture and Cruisecat 30 provide modern, comfortable accommodation, with resort style amenities: -
- Modern kitchens which are fully equipped with the full range of kitchenware, cutlery and crockery. Gas stove, fridge with freezer and hot water.
- The Sea Venture has a domestic style bathroom, whilst the new Cruisecat has a marine style bathroom.
- Both vessels have ample fresh water for showers.
- LCD TV CD/DVD Player (including DVD’s)
- Large built in ice boxes
- Sea Venture has screens on all windows
- 12v power supply and lighting throughout
- Gas BBQ
- Tender with 4-stroke motor
- Provisions on the vessel include; toilet paper, hand soap, cling wrap, al foil, dishwashing liquid, scourer, dishcloth, insect spray, insect repellant & tea towels.
Car Parking: Secure parking is limited in the Noosa area. We suggest you try either; Storage King 07 5474 4755 or Safeguard 07 5449 0422.
Car Rental: All the major car hire companies are represented in the Noosa region.
Taxi: Are available in the area by phoning - 131 008.
Airports: There are a number of private bus services to the Brisbane and Sunshine Coast airports. Details are available from any Visitor Information Centre. Regular flights are scheduled into the Sunshine Coast Airport from all capital cities and most major regional centres.
2. Catering :
We can advice on several caterers around town.
- talk to us & we would love to help you.
3. What to bring?
Bring things that you would normally take on a holiday; personal toiletries, swimmers, sunnies (preferably polaroids), beach towels, sunscreen, wide brimmed hats, sand shoes or sandals.
Camera, extra DVDs, CDs, board games, cards, drinking water if desired, aerogard ~ anything to make your trip more comfortable.
12 volt power adapters for phone charger or laptops, etc
Fishing gear, crab pots, bait, Food, drinks, ice.